Saturday, November 14, 2009

Job

The interview I had at TJ Max this week turned into a seasonal, part time position with the possibility of becoming a permanent position. Needless to say I'm very excited about this. I know I've been blogging more about jobs than anything else, but having one seems to be more important to me right now than a lot of other things right now. Not to say that other things aren't important, they are. Now that I have a temporary job, perhaps I can blog about other things.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for TJ Maxx!!! I would love to work for TJ Maxx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kris! Thats exciting! :) I may sound a bit lame asking this...lol But what is TJ Max? I dunno if I've ever heard of it... Thats great though Kris! Yeah I know I've been lame about not posting...like I told Jody I'm just a lazy bum I guess.... I'll try and be better. :) My email address if you'd like it is jenny_booth21@yahoo.com. I'd love to catch up!

    ReplyDelete