Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rodeo

I went to a rodeo on July 4. Since it was my first one, I didn't know what to expect. Overall I liked it but I thought it went a little long. The clown was alright but became annoying after a while. Anyway, I did enjoy the rodeo though I did have a hard time following it. I guess I'm not used to it.

4 comments:

  1. If your not use to rodeos...they can be a lil' much to take in!
    I *LOVE* her mom! How can you not care for her! She's great! However, to each their own!
    You doing okay? You okay? How's work?

    **oh I wasn't complaining about the bugs! I was COMMENTING/SHARING about the bugs. Did you know they were that big? Well, now you do! :) But I will keep talking about them and posting about them. They are huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rodeo's are a blast! :) Is that the first one you'd been to?? That's neat that you could go though! :) Hopefully it wasn't toooo much for ya! and you enjoyed yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from Maine and have never been to a rodeo...sounds fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! Where is your post on "Lonely?" My blog said it was there, but it doesn't show up on your post.

    I know what you mean about lonely, though. I'm going through it too.

    ReplyDelete