Saturday, August 8, 2009

Furniture

My sister will be returning from California with some furniture for both of us. Those for me consist of a bedroom set, a cabinet, a couple of end tables, and a few odds and ends in boxes. On the one hand, I'm delighted to get them; but on the other hand, I wasn't planning to stay in Oregon too long. I suppose I can stay for a little while longer. Don't misunderstand me, I am grateful she is doing this for me. The furniture is from grandma Stark's house. When she died about a year and a half ago, we didn't agree on what we should do so our mother kept the furniture at her place and grandma's house is now rented. Mom understandably wants as much out of her house as possible. I'm trying to be upbeat about this as possible and I've had some success. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment